Sunday 5 February 2012

Bespoked 2012 and latest feather cycles news

first of all a very belated happy new year!

sorry about the lack of updates lately, thing's have been super busy. I have a bunch of projects on the go, including customers bikes, bikes for the bristol show, new t-shirts, this time hand printed by my buds at thisisprintshop and a few other fun things that I am excited about. I have also been a bit slack with getting studio shots lately so kayti and I will get back onto that soon, it been a busy 2012 so far for both of us.

I am now giving daily updates straight from the workshop on instagram so if you want up to date going ons as they happen follow @feathercycles.

there are 2 small t-shirts left on the store, the cash from these 2 last shirts will be going to lyndsay to help her fund raising for her childrens charity trip to climb kilimanjaro

the next couple of months show no sign of slowing down with bespoked bristol quickly approaching.


Also, Sally-Anne and Simon sent over a couple of pics of their columbus life road bikes they collected just before christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment