Tuesday 14 June 2011

bespoked bristol

this past weekend hosted the very first UK handmade bicycle show. it was my first show and was a very warm welcome. there was nothing but good positive vibes going round. we got to hang out with friends and make a whole bunch of new friends in the process. the show went so well that there are already dates set for next years show!

thanks to phil and tessa on behalf of everyone, without their hard work and determination the show would have been nowhere near what it was!!!

also, i would like to thank the judges who voted me for the 'brooks: best track frame' award.

here are a few photos kayti took around my stand, i will be putting a lot more on my flickr at some point.

selection of stems

tom donhou and myself celebrating our awards over champagne

having a chat with the legendary brian rourke

my certificate for the 'brooks: best track frame' award

mr clarke and myself

the award winning track bike

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win... Your's were definitely my favourite bikes of the show, there's a couple pics that I took on here: http://theseaandthesky.blogspot.com/2011/06/bespoke-bristol.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! That bike looks sick!

    ReplyDelete